Declaration: Commitment to Indigenous People
Children’s Centre Foundation would like to acknowledge that we work and live on the traditional territory of Fort William First Nation, signatory to the Robinson Superior Treaty of 1850. We believe that every child matters. Our Board of Directors and organization continues to educate ourselves, support families and work towards reconciliation today and every day.
Vision: The Future of the Foundation
That every child and youth in our district has access to the health and wellness services that they require.
Mission: The Foundation of the Foundation
To strengthen the capacity of Children's Centre Thunder Bay by resourcing and financially supporting health and wellness services for children and families.
Values - C.H.I.L.D:
- Provide clear and concise information to the community, donors, and stakeholders.
- To be truthful and respectful when advocating for services and families.
- Pursue honorable initiatives and conduct business in a way that is transparent and ethical.
- Demonstrate our commitment by advocating and educating the public about programs and services.
- Dedicated to enhancing our network of community partnerships and support of impactful services.